Monday, November 09, 2009

Book Covers Because I Love You...

Okay, really - really long time, no post. Definatly my bad - BUT - to help make things better I scanned a few of my favourite book covers from my personal library today to share :)

First up is The Secret of the Vineyard by Monica Heath
There is no info on the artist but this is from Signet Books first printing, dated November 1968
secretofthevineyard

Ghost of Conquina Key by Jean Bellamy
Once again no artist info but Copyright is dated 1970 by Lancer Books Inc.
ghostofcoquinakey

House of Distant Voices by Evelyn Bond
Copyright Belmont Productions, December 1965
houseofdistantvoices

Lost in the Barrens by Farley Mowat
From the 1973 reprinting says that it is Illustrated by Charles Geer but no indication on whether that includes the cover illustration or not.
lostinthebarrens

The October Country - Stories by Ray Bradbury
From the 1975 reprinting
theoctobercountry

One of my personal favourites the cover to The Wall by Mary Roberts Rinehart
From the Fourth Printing - May 1970
thewall

Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
from the 1972 reprinting
bravenewworld

One of my other favourite covers Chateau in the Shadows by Susan Marvin
From the first printing September 1969
chateauintheshadows

No comments:

Post a Comment