Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day 'n' Nite: KiD CuDi

 Today's little visual study is of the music video for KiD CuDi's 2009 hit single Day 'n' Nite. As in the normal standard I've placed the full video at the end again BUT it's the quote un-quote censored version where they replace the word stoner with loner. Not a huge deal but one of note regardless.









The sequence of the couple morphing makes me think of the video for She's Got Issues by The Offspring.


I'm a huge sucker for Wizard of Oz refrences...



I love owls! And murals that look like the cover of a cheap romance novel that someone has self-published :)





Travis Barker!







The typography choice makes me think of old Astaire & Rogers movies...



















If Pedro from Napolean Dynamite and Prince had a love child...







No comments:

Post a Comment