Saturday, July 30, 2011

This is a song about an old Welsh witch...

                       stevienicks1

"She's not a person that half cooks anything, so her Rhiannon in those days was like an exorcism."  
~ Mick Fleetwood  source



 The video quality isn't exactly the best, it chops off the first little bit of the song and then some super funky editing happens...when you see it you'll know totally know what I mean. But overall I'm in love with this because to me it really enforces the awesome Mick Fleetwood quote. Not to mention, also enforces the fact that Fleetwood Mac was pretty badass back in their prime. (Also I apologize for the terrible screencap at the very top, I only realize now that it looks like a young Carly Simon instead of Stevie Nicks...but I don't feel like changing it...too early in the a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment