Saturday, January 12, 2013

SIC

SHARE – INSPIRE - CREATE


 See I have this problem, I'm not always the best communicator.

 If you know me personally you can probably see where I'm going with this. I've always had a desire to create things; beautiful things, ugly things, anything to express how I'm feeling, what I see, pay homage to what inspires me. Unfortunately I find sharing what I make or what I do difficult because I do believe that whatever you do, you infuse a little piece of yourself into it, and it's hard to share things with others that is emotionally close to you. It's like you're laying your heart out for criticism. 

 Sometimes though you come to a point where you realize that you need to just put yourself out there. It's not easy, it gets better, though maybe not right away. When I see other peoples work I get inspired, and I want my work to inspire people too. Maybe they'll see it and go "hey I can do it better", and I want to see what they come up with. I believe it will be exciting. 

 So I'm sharing things I've created either past, present or in-progress or sharing something that inspires me. I figured that if I make this promise out loud now I'm accountable to follow through on it. 

 We'll see how well this journey goes, if it lasts a day, 100 days, or all the way to the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment